The GMC Ecoline System as a compact gas detection system provides safety for private and public buildings.
It can be used in public buildings such as schools, youth and retirement homes, kindergartens. It can equally be used in private homes and smaller commercial buildings.
The GMC Ecoline System is designed for reliable detection of natural gas and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG/Butane) respectively. Up to 4 hazardous zones can be monitored.
In the event of an alarm, the evaluation center switches the technical safety measures via relay outputs and closes a connected solenoid valve in the gas supply line. An integrated buzzer alarms acoustically.
Technical data GMC Ecoline 8304
- up to 4 probes, GM Ecoline HC50
- 2 alarm thresholds
- built-in alarm transmitter
- Measured value display
- potential free change-over contacts for all alarm thresholds
- photomos relay for connection to any building control system
- easy mounting and operation
- Functional certificate according to DIN EN 50194:
- TÜV Süd Automotive GmbH, report BA68851T
Technical data GM Ecoline HC 50
- Sensor for detection of natural gas and LPG
- Measuring range 0 – 100 % LEL (lower explosion limit)
- Measuring principle catalytic combustion
- Functional expertise according to DIN EN 50194:
TÜV Süd Automotive GmbH, report BA68851T
- Signal conditioning instrument is the GMC Ecoline 8304 (see above)