The Exmonitor detector are used to measure and display toxic gases or oxygen. An electrochemical measuring cell is used for the measurement.
Especially in Ex-zones the devices of the Exmonitor series are used.
A type examination certificate for the electrical safety of the operating equipment is available.
- EC type examination according to RL 2014/34/EU,
- Electrical safety of the equipment:
Ex ia IIC T4 Gb
BVS 03 ATEX E 384
- detectable gases:
CO, H2S, NO, NO2, SO2, Cl2, HCN, H2, HCl, NH3, O3, C2H40, O2 , u. s. w
- Concentration display
- Measuring range depending on gas
- Measuring principle electrochemical measuring cell
- linear measuring signal 4 – 20 mA
- One-man calibration directly at the detector
- 2-wire technology
The GMC 8420 evaluation unit is a convenient evaluation system for wall mounting, which can be operated without further internal wiring.
It can manage up to 4 measuring points.
The GMC 8022 controller is a gas measuring computer for up to 2 measuring points. It is designed for DIN rail mounting.
BVS 02 ATEX G 007X
GMC 8022 E
The GMC 8022 E evaluation unit is a gas measuring computer for 19″ plug-in housings.
BVS 02 ATEX G 007 X