We are looking for reinforcement for our team.
We are looking for a full-time, as soon as possible:
Service technician (f/m/d)
– The company –
Bieler+Lang is engaged in the development, production, consulting, project planning, sales,
installation and service of stationary gas detection and warning systems.
– Your tasks –
- Installation and commissioning of gas warning systems according to project specifications
- Installation, maintenance, calibration and repair of gas detection systems
- Control of records, logging of activities performed
- Making and updating the documentation
– Your profile –
- Completed vocational training as an electrician, electronics technician, energy electronics technician, mechatronics technician or comparable training
- Willingness to travel within southern Germany
- Good general electrical engineering, network, PLC and PC knowledge
- You have a strong service and customer orientation as well as team spirit
- You work independently and structured
- Car driving license is available
– Your advantage –
We offer you an interesting, challenging and responsible field of activity and good opportunities for further development in an innovative, employee-oriented family business with a full-time permanent position.
– Your application –
Are you interested? Then apply with us!
Please send your application documents with information on availability and desired income to Ms. Dussa, preferably by e-mail.